- Discogs sez that Discovery Records was a US label run by Albert Marx from 1948 to the 1980s. In 1993 it was acquired by the Warner Music Group, who put Discovery under parent label Sire in 1996. This may have added to the delay of what DEVO intended to be the first video game soundtrack album.
- In 1995 Gerald V. Casale was developing the first-person adventure game DEVO Presents Adventures of the Smart Patrol.  It was not released until 1996-07-31. Discovery Records (& Warner Music Discovery, Inc.) released the soundtrack album in 1996-8-27. 
- YouTube. (1995-5-20). Gerald Casale Interview and Presentation, 1995. Uploaded by Rev. Android via StageVU.com upload by Reality Monitor.
- Internet Archive. DiscoveryRec.com. Devo Adventures of the Smart Patrol CD-Rom."Fresh On The Heels Of 5-City Lollapalooza Stint ... LOS ANGELES - Discovery Records will on August 27 release the audio CD version of DEVO Presents Adventures Of The Smart Patrol, the audio soundtrack companion piece to the iNSCAPE CD-ROM game written and directed by DEVO's Gerald V. Casale..."
- DEVO Live Guide. See: Lollapalooza dates and venues for 1996.
- Discovery Records - Wikipedia
- (Various) Devo – Music From Adventures Of The Smart Patrol (1996) - Discogs